Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Rev tuners?!?!? What the hell is this rice show doing on Speed Vision (or whatever they call it now). They just had a segment on installing a bodykit for a Focus :rolleyes:

edit: Rally of Great Britain is on at 11>:sunny:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
HAH! I was watching that crap earlier. That guy sounds so boring and monotone, and the blond is totally clueless and scripted. Pretty obvious why she was on. Total fuckn rice show. She was showing off that Supra and pointing out all the most pointless crap. BTW was that *the* Top Secret Supra that does over 200mph? If it was, then that goes to show you how lame that show is, she was all talking about the body kit and shit on a 200+ mph Supra...

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hey that show is where Frakk gets all his technical info! They showed him how to install his Altizza tail lights.

·
Registered
219 Posts
wtlw. you guys don't appreciate the finest automotive show on television. also, check out the ads for pep boys. those are the best. it's almost too hard to believe this show is for real, but it is. so enjoy it while it lasts!

·
Registered
190 Posts
It's still better than the original show "Mother's Import Show" or something like that. I like to watch, just to see what kind of people show up for those events. They don't look like a bunch of upstanding citizens...thats for show. lol

·
Premium Member
faster than yours.
4,605 Posts
I was searching for something and this popped up... had to bump it.

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
Angry Toaster said:
Word on the street... Milan likes the man juice.
Not as much as your m0mZ....man, SHE's the real Hoover in the family! :wtf:

·
Premium Member
faster than yours.
4,605 Posts
I see the cold has not affected your razor sharp mom comebacks. Touché, little brown boy.
US2JDM said:
Not as much as your m0mZ....man, SHE's the real Hoover in the family! :wtf:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts