Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
'00 RS | '05 Legacy
578 Posts
Wow, Agnes looks a lot different than last year! I saw you did well in Event #1, congrats!

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS Coupe - BRP
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
thanks Tyler, yeah, the car looks different, those wheels really make a difference... and performance-wise as well :) took the win in PRO1 on Saturday (in the rain) against all the top dogs, stoked.

here's a video from later in the day, amazing course, so much fun

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS Coupe - BRP
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
here's another run, from the day before, going the other direction in the wet. not too exciting but it made for a quick time and a good result. The camera is of a lower quality but the MaxQdata overlay is sort of interesting.

·
Registered
'00 RS | '05 Legacy
578 Posts
Can I go ahead and assume Agnes is getting stuffed full of EJ257 at the moment?

I registered and had all intentions on going to Packwood a couple weeks ago. The weather here: not so good. It looks likes it dried out there though. I got the SCCA email about last weekend, congrats to T for the class win!

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS Coupe - BRP
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Can I go ahead and assume Agnes is getting stuffed full of EJ257 at the moment?
Hey Tyler, nice to see you this weekend at the Big NW Meet, bummer we didn't get to wander around more..

it was fun bringing out the Subie again, the new wheels/wide tires are a nice improvement for sure... softer springs and a less aggressive alignment though, but.. still fun :)

·
Registered
'00 RS | '05 Legacy
578 Posts
Must have been someone else, I was in Portland this weekend. The meet looked like fun though, I would have been there if not for visiting family. I saw a ton of Subies headed up i5 on the way down Saturday morning. Car looks great!

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS Coupe - BRP
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Must have been someone else, I was in Portland this weekend.
weird, who the hell did we say hi to then? lol :wtf: both Tasha and I thought it was you, wtf... weird. glad I didn't get all agro about that $100 you owe me ;) ...now I feel all geriatric and confused.

·
Registered
'00 RS | '05 Legacy
578 Posts
haha, I guess I have a doppelganger roaming around. At least he's into Subies as well! $100 huh? :p

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS Coupe - BRP
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
some photos by Armin Ausejo from the Big Northwest Subaru Meet - 2012

·
Registered
'00 RS | '05 Legacy
578 Posts
Looking good! Running R comps? New wheels too? Agnes looks super shiny as always (envious of that)!

Are you going to Nebraska this year? I've been out to a couple BSCC events (vid from past weekend in my journal) but my schedule hasn't worked out to get to an SCCA one so far this year.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts