161 - 180 of 2831 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Impreza L Greyish
1,694 Posts
Ooo

Haven't posted in here...

w00t for hella pulled fenders!

17x9 Rota DPTs, +42 offset, GPMoto Coilovers, 3mm spacer in the rear, 275/45-17 Kumho V710s

Gotta wait for AutoX season for more pictures, but they'll be action shots! :p

-Tim

·
500whp club
00RSti
3,726 Posts
Ooo

17x9 Rota DPTs, +42 offset, GPMoto Coilovers, 3mm spacer in the rear, 275/45-17 Kumho V710s

-Tim
Great job fitting those! they fit perfect!

·
Registered
1993 Impreza L Greyish
1,694 Posts
Great job fitting those! they fit perfect!
Sorta. I still need to add a spacer to the front cause it actually hits the unibody a little at full lock - so I need to figure out if I'm going to pull, get Do-luck fenders or over flares. I haven't really decided. I was pondering a widebody kit on the wagon but I think I'm going to try to find another cheap coupe and do a Aerosim kit on that one.

But besides full lock it doesn't really rub.

-Tim

·
Registered
2001 2.5 RS / flat carbon
503 Posts
do-luck fender really didnt get me much room. if i could do it over i would have went with flares.

·
Registered
2000 RS
1,041 Posts
do-luck fender really didnt get me much room. if i could do it over i would have went with flares.
agreed, you could get as much room with pulling as with the do lucks, they are just for looks. id go with a pull, trim and then flares.

·
2.0L Turboner
94 RWD WRX & 82 EJ Brat
8,673 Posts
I saw that Dave (AquaCow) mentioned in the NASIOC GC Aggressive fitment thread that using GD lateral links will give you more room too. I totally didn't think about this because everything I read here was "they don't fit" but in all actuality they do, it's just a good idea to have rear camber plates to fix the added negative camber. One thing I don't know though; will they fit with stock axles?

·
Registered
MY00 brp impreza reflashed
92 Posts
Ive seen ppl even on here use gd links with stock axles but it really messes up the alignment. I dont know if they "work" though. I was undert he impression that gd suspension gives a wider track width, so wouldnt that make fender rubbing even worse? Better for strut issues I guess.

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
has anyone ever tried fitting 18x8 or 8.5? just curious
Ooo

-Tim
Have you even read the thread?:screwy:

This guys running 17x9 with 275's I'm sure your 18x8 will fit. Its all about offset.

·
Registered
99 impreza rsti and 02 xterra
231 Posts
when you roll your front fenders what do you do for fender liners??? im going to order a roller tonight so i can tuck some 235s :)

John

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS BRP
191 Posts
alwazsidwaz - did u ever get the 18 x 9's u were thinking of getting? i remember how ur 18 x 8.5's looked and it got me thinking about 17 x 9's for my car. i'd love to run some 255/40/17 slicks to run up some hills.

161 - 180 of 2831 Posts