Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
Drag 00 Impreza 2.5 RSTI
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wondering if anyone makes aftermarket upper radiator support brackets for our imprezas. Picked up a Megan aluminum radiator and don't want to use the stock ugly raditor supports.

Something like this:
but for the gc8/GM6 body style.

·
Registered
1997 2.5RSTI JDM EJ207 V7
31 Posts
?....!!...?

Wondering if anyone makes aftermarket upper radiator support brackets for our imprezas. Picked up a Megan aluminum radiator and don't want to use the stock ugly raditor supports.

Something like this:

I have been looking for months now for something like this! I’ve considered the Perrin Radiator Brackets for the Subaru Impreza (02-07) WRX
(PN#PSP-ENG-520BK). But given the different style radiators I highly sought they would fit our Subaru GC8’s Chassis. It may be possible to modify them or get some custom made. But if anyone has any information on some aftermarket brackets that fit, that would be Awesome!!!

Perrin (02-03) Impreza WRX Brackets (PSP-ENG-520BK)

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza outback sport 2.2l NA down and broken at the moment.
19 Posts

Something like this:

Did you ever find anything taht will work with the factory radiator ? Just picked up a project 97 wagon and need both upper supports

1 - 3 of 3 Posts