Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2002 2.5RS BRP
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure I'm not the only person who's gotten a hard time from many alignment places dealing with aftermarket/lowered suspension on this site. I found a place that does whatever alignment spec you want, no problem, no questions asked. The place is called Wheel Alignments Plus and is at 174 Terrace Ave in Port Chester, NY -> 914-939-7888. Jimmy knows what he's doing and has a lot of experience, not to mention he's a really nice guy. Hope this helps someone!

-Doug

· Registered
2002 2.5RS BRP
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He said depending on how much work is needed and how long it takes, $100-$150 but it's a really good alignment. Mine was $140 because the front took a while (was way out of shape).

· Registered
2002 2.5RS BRP
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
on coilovers? Prolly not. I went to them for an alignment and they said "we can't align your car because of the suspension kit you have installed." No, they would not let me reason with them either.. trust me, I tried.

· Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,000 Posts
For Eastern and Southeastern Pennsylvania I would highly recommend Phoenix Performance In Palm or Phoenixville. They also ask you what kind of alignment specs you would like. I kept a stock alignment with my P1 springs and KYB AGX's and a full alignment ran me somewhere between $90-100.

Glad to know there's another good shop up north! Good find.

· Registered
1995 Impreza L & 1997 OBS
2,300 Posts
For Eastern and Southeastern Pennsylvania I would highly recommend Phoenix Performance In Palm or Phoenixville. They also ask you what kind of alignment specs you would like. I kept a stock alignment with my P1 springs and KYB AGX's and a full alignment ran me somewhere between $90-100.

Glad to know there's another good shop up north! Good find.

they got a website? im looking at getting an alignment and all when i get my car back, and phoenixville aint too far from me.

· ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
6,562 Posts
$100-$150 is a fair price for a good alignment. Those places that charge $50-60 are screwing the techs with the labor. Generally, if you want the person aligning your car to do it right and set every angle as close to spec as possible, you'll be looking at around 1-2 hours labor depending on the condition of the adjustable parts.

· Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,000 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.