Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Anti-Nonsense
2004 2.5 RS, 1973 L48 Corvette
1,442 Posts
Check out Delta Cams bro. They have two grinds available I think. Expect like 20HP I believe, more with mods and a tune. As far as parts, depends on how you change them out I think. If you take the heads off, new headgaskets are a must. If not, new cam seals are all you need. Your car is new enough where you wont need to change parts out due to age while you are in the motor. Others will chime in too. I probably forgot some stuff.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check out Delta Cams bro. They have two grinds available I think. Expect like 20HP I believe, more with mods and a tune. As far as parts, depends on how you change them out I think. If you take the heads off, new headgaskets are a must. If not, new cam seals are all you need. Your car is new enough where you wont need to change parts out due to age while you are in the motor. Others will chime in too. I probably forgot some stuff.
thanks for da info braddah

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.