Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2013 GTR
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juuuust in case you don't know ..there's a couple threads already...

AFS is reaching out to us 'GC8' guys and taking orders in parts that some of us want in carbon fiber. It's mostly lips now but if 5 or more people want the part then bAm! they'll make it.

I'm trying to get the Prova lip in carbon fiber..and hopefully some prova sideskirts in fiberglass/cf.....you kno you guys want em!!!

i doubt there'll be enuff of us to do something like this again...so dun lag!!

:p

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=309139

:biggest: ^ ^ ^

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
hey, what happen to the FG lip? :lol:

anyways, price for a CF lip?

·
Registered
2013 GTR
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bite me jZ, =P

i dunno, AFS didn't post a price on it cuz nobody really asked, im thinkin $300 range...for a CF lip! and not any lip, the Prova one!! =O

;) you know you want it, if u dun get it ill drive over there and rub it in your face..

:curse:

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
AND FOR CHRIST SAKE! Are there 4 guys who want a CF V6 lip?! please? :biggest:

keith

·
Registered
597 Posts
I'd be down for the v.6 lip as long as it's less than the price of the JDM v.6 lip (~$250). How does the carbon fiber material compare to the jdm v.6 lip's material?

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
V6 lip is made of urethane. Carbon fiber V6 lip is made of well, carbon fiber :) urethane is bendable, carbon fiber not... a little mor durable i'd say. Price would be ~$285 for 5 people and ~$265 for a V6 CF lip.

keith

·
Registered
26 Posts
Are the Prove replica sideskirts going to be made? I'm sending stuff to the bodyshop for paint soon (early to mid-march), and want to know if I should hold off for these.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts