Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99rs-t
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
whats up guys..i just wired up a AFC NEO in my car..i have all the supporting needs to support it...walbro 255,wrx lite blues 380or 440s what ever u wanna call them,aromotive fpr + guage,60 trim garrett,7psi wg spring[no mbc]......so the questions are after selecting HOT WIRE ,what should the sensor select IN and OUT #'s be?also throttle point %'s high and low,easy or pro setting [does this give me more room to make correctoins]?dec air?,also how the stock maf comes this is a draw thru rite? how should it be sitting in front of the turbo?? with a bend to not create turbulence?can i hook the maf housing strait up to the turbo?and i should be setting my base fuel press to 45 vacc off or should i go higher?

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
If it were me I would move that MAF further away from the from of that turbo and make sure it is very secure.. Vibration when boosting tends to kill the MAF sensors I have learned in the past. Can't help with the AFC numbers though..

·
Registered
99rs-t
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
yea i know...this was just a mock up to see if the car would start..soo i never installed my front my o2..previous to have a linkplus in the car witch required just a rear o2..the car had a open dp..so now im going to install the mid pipe and put the rear o2 in the mid pipe and the new front o2 that i get 2mor in the dp.... so im guessing this is why when i started the car the idle was hunting and af gauge was sweeping from 9 to 22,and the exhaust was popping and running like shit...yea im dumb..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.