Registered
98 Subaru Impreza RS coupe RBP
325 Posts
Takumi and Wataru just took a flight to beat the sh!t out of the owner

·
Registered
'01 BRP GM6
406 Posts
someone please pick this up and do a strip down.. :blol: im not much of a toyota guru but we all know what can be done with time and attention. i hope the chassis is @ least still clean...!

·
Registered
99 rustbox
1,041 Posts
2500 for a running and driving ae86 is actually a pretty good deal..... which is sad.....But then again most of them dont look like that^ LOL

If its rust free that wouldn't be half bad. Some love and serious removal and that car could be quite nice again

·
Registered
Wannabe JDM GF4
1,719 Posts
I like how the lip/rear bumper is a bumper, on a bumper, on the factory bumper lol.

But i agree if that body is good that is a good deal for a AE86

·
Registered
'01 BRP GM6
406 Posts
2500 for a running and driving ae86 is actually a pretty good deal..... which is sad.....But then again most of them dont look like that^ LOL

If its rust free that wouldn't be half bad. Some love and serious removal and that car could be quite nice again
that's what i'm saying, too.. its mostly cosmetic nonsense taped/tackled onto the car. you can always change that up.. a lack of a solid chassis? notsomuch without going the extra mile..

·
Registered
Wannabe JDM GF4
1,719 Posts
WAIT IT IS ****ING RAIN GUTTERS!!!!!!!!!

Took a page straight out of your book OrganicOBS lol

·
Registered
'01 BRP GM6
406 Posts
and the guage on the hood, FACING the same direction of the driver... just started to have a funny thought of someone driving in front of the 'rolla, squinting in their rear view mirror, monitoring THEIR vitals..:mamoru:

·
Registered
93 Aqua Frost GF4
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The commercial features the actor who plays Morgan Grimes from Chuck. I have been watching that show religiously for the past few weeks.

·
Registered
Turbo, LS swapped Impreza RS
5,172 Posts
I'd still buy it. :run:

·
Registered
R56 Cooper S
1,046 Posts
someone please pick this up and do a strip down.. :blol: im not much of a toyota guru but we all know what can be done with time and attention. i hope the chassis is @ least still clean...!
Hah, screw that...someone buy it and tune it up and drift the crap out of it as is. Tell me this wouldn't be unique as hell on a track.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts