Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2000 WRX STI Type-RA Limited
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the previous owner of my car took really poor care of the paint. basically the entire car was scratched all over. So i buffed it with medium and light scratch remover an tat worked pretty well. But now there are white specks all over my bumper and hood from pocks of pebbles and such. So the front looks worse than it did before. So i'm considering wet sanding it. and I'm thinking about trying this blue colored wax to get rid of the white. http://www.poorboysworld.com/natty-blue.htm
This is what I want it to look like.

Suggestions? Pointers?

·
Registered
MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,605 Posts
do you have access to a porter cable? go with Adam's Swirl & Haze then follow by Revive Polish with Orange then White pads and you should be good... If not, you have to go rotary... :(

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
If you have stone chips then NEITHER a polish or wax will help fill the chips. Some polishes have filling qualities but this is only for minor swirls/scratches.

Get yourself this: Dr Colorchip. The Road Rash Kit is great! Comes with instructions, so it's easy to use.

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
03 350z for now
491 Posts
If you have stone chips then NEITHER a polish or wax will help fill the chips. Some polishes have filling qualities but this is only for minor swirls/scratches.

Get yourself this: Dr Colorchip. The Road Rash Kit is great! Comes with instructions, so it's easy to use.
Wow! I'm getting that, my car needs help!:puppy_dog
Thanks for the link

1 - 7 of 7 Posts