Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
10 years in the game
'14 BRZ SWP ltd
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as many of you know i sold my beloved RBP rs coupe a few months back for a porsche 911. well i finally found a coupe for the price i was looking to spend. hopefully all goes through and i can begin building my second coupe. if you thought the first one was nice wait until i get this one. nothing is going to be overlooked. this one will be everything i always wanted to do to the RS.

·
Registered
'09 Benz C300 Sport 4matic
95 Posts
well as many of you know i sold my beloved RBP rs coupe a few months back for a porsche 911. well i finally found a coupe for the price i was looking to spend. hopefully all goes through and i can begin building my second coupe. if you thought the first one was nice wait until i get this one. nothing is going to be overlooked. this one will be everything i always wanted to do to the RS.
Everything you wanted to do to an RS? What more besides a swap could you have wanted out of yours?:D

·
10 years in the game
'14 BRZ SWP ltd
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yeah, What he said!

What are you planning this time, c'mon share some details.
Where do you want me to start?

1. the body wasn't wide enough
2. serious lack of boost
3. couldn't spin all 4 tires and drift an AWD car
4. there was no roll cage
5. i never got my brakes, coilovers, & other suspension pieces installed
6. mine never saw a real road course/track/time attack

i just had huge plans for the car but couldn't bring myself to cutting up a very clean RS. i think it would of been a shame to do what i want to do to my old car. a rally blue pearl rs is geting hard to come by so i figured it would be cheaper to buy essentially a shell for dirt cheap and just go completely nuts on it and not hold back.

etc. etc. etc.

I am kicking myself now for not taking subiesport up on there magazine bit on my old car. i didn't think my car was magazine quality at the time. plus i want to install all the parts i had sitting in my garage. this one is gonna be a slow and steady project. i plan on doing everyhing myself. i am just glad i still have so many parts laying around still.

·
Registered
RS, GF, SSx2, STI GDB
692 Posts
OK, I am SOOOO going to say this:

YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT!!!!!!

OK, now that I have that out, welcome back.

If you need any parts, just pm me.

·
Registered
723 Posts
DUDE.... I'm thinking about getting another coupe too....

and we sold ours at like the same time too

bahahahah

·
Registered
2001 White 2.5RS Coupe
1,204 Posts
Im selling my 01 White Coupe next year. Around spring time. I got one more payment of $116 and i will finally own the car after paying for 5 years!!! :) im so glad its over. But anyways ill be selling my car cause I wanna move up get something bigger I got married last year and need something more family wise.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts