Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
headlight cover idea!! anyone willing to buy this idea from me?

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well not buy the idea from me but, any thoughts in this? it's like one of those covers you see on the trucks and other cars. but the white parts in the picture are either clear or cutted out.

i thought it may look kool. this is more of a dress-up thing any opinions on this idea?

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Might be ok if you don't drive at night, but that's going to block a lot of light. What would these be made out of? Would light be able to pass through the dark part a little bit for night driving, or would they be totally blocked. I'm not a big fan of headlight covers, but these are some questions other people who might want these might ask.

·
Registered
2001 RS Blue ridge Pearl
52 Posts
completely impractical on the road.. but might be good if you take em off at night, or just use em for shows.

H

·
0 Posts
Just do what the Jetta owners do... put vinyl over the light and cut circles out. (morette-esque)

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'll photoshop one on a RS front and see what you guys think then!:checkit:

·
Registered
300 Posts
reminds me to much of those crapy headlight cover G...somthing or other, allways see them on Mustangs.
Alex:barf:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Looks a bit of a hazard to me. It would be safer to just move the I assume "I" cutout to the corners.

Maybe get those dual headlights in black and have your "I" shining thru blue clear corners.

·
Registered
197 Posts
It doesnt look that bad but it is kinda pushing it. Keep the ideas coming though!

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DoodieHead said:
hey dont butcher my car with those headlight covers!!!!:boxer:
:)
i'm sorry, just using as example.:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts