Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing that I have noticed lately, is when I come back out to my car after running an errand or something of that nature, there is always a puddle of water or something under my car coming out around the front right tire. I guess its water condensation from the A/C and I am wondering if this is normal or should I be worried if it is a lot of water.

The A/C seems to be running great and is usually pretty cold. I am just curious about it.

·
JBCUSTOMS
2001 Impreza 2.5RS STM
2,486 Posts
if you have been running the AC then you are probably right about the condensation... it creates enough to make a small puddle.

If you havent been running it, then you may wanna start checking ur fluid levels!

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok it seems like water thats on the ground. I have been running it lately, because its been so hot to even have the windows open. In the next couple days I will try running it with it off and windows down to see how it goes for me.

·
Meany Head
2000 RSC
10,236 Posts
Here in S.Texas, that is 100% normal. When a light turns from red to green, and everybody takes off.. there will be a puddle of water at almost every spot where a car was stopped. And, that's just during a red light. My Mother-In-Laws Suburban leaves a lake under it!!

·
Premium Member
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
Yep, normal if you're running A/C.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts