Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I went to visit my girlfriend in Santa Barabara. We found a absoluty great drive. If your ever up there take the 154 from Santa Barabra to Solvang. Its about 30 miles one way. Beautiful countyside, twist roads, absolutly awsome. Just a hint, dont even wast your time in Solvang, just turn right around and go back, what a tourist trap that place is. Anyways, good luck!

·
Registered
96 Posts
The view on the way up of the ocean and SB is incredible. That is a nice road. Yeah solvang is uhhgghh.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Nice pics Matt! For a hobbyist photographer you certainly are good at it.
Hey, would any of you guys be down to do like a two or three-day drive up that way in January? I am going to San Francisco to hang out with some friends [they aren’t fags so no jokes you assholes] and I was going to take the coast. Maybe we can do a caravan thing until you want to head south again.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my brother lives in San Francisco, I would be down to visit him and do a drive up.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Quick WRX said:
my brother lives in San Francisco, I would be down to visit him and do a drive up.
Sweet! I'll let you know when I get my vacation time approved what days I'll be going.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tall J said:
Sweet! I'll let you know when I get my vacation time approved what days I'll be going.
Eh... do we want to bring up the Vacation subject again?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts