Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2001 2.5RS w/ 2002 WRX Swap
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up guys?
I have a few odds and ends laying around that I wouldn't mind getting rid of as I dont think ill be needing them any longer.

2001 trunk with the coupe spoiler in BRP- It is in pretty good condition, but could use maybe a clay bar treatment and a coat of wax as it does have a little bit of swirling thats not very noticeable. Not quite sure what to ask for this, so if you're interested just throw me some offers.

04 STi springs- I can't quite remember how many miles are on them, but I dont believe that there are that many. I'll double check tonight but I'm almost positive that they still have the dots that came on them from the factory. $60 OBO

JC Sports Short Ram Intake with a K&N Typhoon type filter -There is a flange where the MAF Sensor plugs in that may need to be resealed as it is a removeable piece, but if need be I can do that before selling the peice. It is in nice condition, and I will also clean and oil the filter for the buyer before they pick it up. I know this isnt a "name" brand really anymore, but it looks almost identical to the old Cobb style short ram's before they changed to the plastic piece. $65 OBO

I do not have any pictures as of RIGHT now, but will do my best to get some taken this weekend and get them on here as soon as possible. Let me know if you're interested and we can work something out.
I would also be interested in a trade for either a pair, or a Passenger side headlight for the 99-01 RS's.

·
Registered
2002 2.5RS BRP
2,393 Posts
Whats up guys?
I have a few odds and ends laying around that I wouldn't mind getting rid of as I dont think ill be needing them any longer.

2001 trunk with the coupe spoiler in BRP
It is in pretty good condition, but could use maybe a clay bar treatment and a coat of wax as it does have a little bit of swirling thats not very noticeable. Best Offer

Set of 04 STi springs
that I can't quite remember how many miles are on them, but I dont believe that there are that many. I'll double check tonight but I'm almost positive that they still have the dots that came on them from the factory. $60 OBO

JC Sports Short Ram Intake with a K&N Typhoon type filter. There is a flange where the MAF Sensor plugs in that may need to be resealed as it is a removeable piece, but if need be I can do that before selling the peice. It is in nice condition, and I will also clean and oil the filter for the buyer before they pick it up. I know this isnt a "name" brand really anymore, but it looks almost identical to the old Cobb style short ram's before they changed to the plastic piece. $65 OBO

I do not have any pictures as of RIGHT now, but will do my best to get some taken this weekend and get them on here as soon as possible. Let me know if you're interested and we can work something out.
I would also be interested in a trade for either a pair, or a Passenger side headlight for the 99-01 RS's.
Honestly, seriously, not trying to be a dick here. You may have more success if you structure your ad something like this so it's easier to read :)

·
Registered
2001 2.5RS w/ 2002 WRX Swap
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found a few more items...

10' JL Audio W3 - Lightly used, in ported box. $75 OBO

500/1 JL Audio Amp - Brand New in Box. $250 OBO

2.5RS Grill BRP - Has the center section cut out, as I was going to do the mesh, but wound up getting a V6 Grill instead. $40 OBO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts