Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Don't go changin
00' RS
7,795 Posts
WCUimprezars said:
to the above 2 douchebags: This guy was my friend. No it is not disrespectable for us to mourn/pay tribute to his life and what he did. You have to understand(though it may be hard for you) that we knew Charlie before his soldier days. He wasnt just a soldier to us, he was someone we went to school with, played on the same teams, had the same classes, etc.

Also, cocksucker mxpunk, if you want to spew your drivel(read: be a douchebag), then we have tons of threads related to the war to where you can make yourself feel better by ranting about our government sitting behind a computer.

If you faggots post this crap in this thread again, I'm giving negative rep.
Wow man. You can't give a negative rep against somebodies opinion. Yeah it's disrespectful but you're breaking the rules by calling them names. I mean that crazy bitch Shirley Phelps goes to soldiers funerals and says that they deserve to die and are being punished by god should be beat for how she is, but she's not breaking the laws by saying how she feels.

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
jonnydajibba said:
Wow man. You can't give a negative rep against somebodies opinion. Yeah it's disrespectful but you're breaking the rules by calling them names. I mean that crazy bitch Shirley Phelps goes to soldiers funerals and says that they deserve to die and are being punished by god should be beat for how she is, but she's not breaking the laws by saying how she feels.
I absolutely can. They could clearly see that this wasnt that kind of thread(political, fight club, etc.) and they broke the rules(read rule #2). If someone posts something disrespectful they deserve to have their balls busted. I know I might have went a bit too far, but the last 2 months havent been that great as far as friends go. A buddy I graduated HS was killed, 2 of my other friends sustained serious injuries in a motorcyle accident, my greatgrandfather died, and another friend was drunk, and killed a guy, and ruined his life, and now a friend was killed in combat. I dont need pricks like these 2 giving me how they feel about it, especially when it's easy to see what this thread is about.

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,849 Posts
WCUimprezars said:
I absolutely can. They could clearly see that this wasnt that kind of thread(political, fight club, etc.) and they broke the rules(read rule #2). If someone posts something disrespectful they deserve to have their balls busted. I know I might have went a bit too far, but the last 2 months havent been that great as far as friends go. A buddy I graduated HS was killed, 2 of my other friends sustained serious injuries in a motorcyle accident, my greatgrandfather died, and another friend was drunk, and killed a guy, and ruined his life, and now a friend was killed in combat. I dont need pricks like these 2 giving me how they feel about it, especially when it's easy to see what this thread is about.
+1
I almost gave him a rep point for disrespecting fellow forum members as well... then i continued to read down and saw that it was taken care of.

Chris

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
If those 2 view this thread again, I apologize with teh namecalling. You guys just flipped my trigger. But I dont apologize for the other things I said.

17 Posts
WCUimprezars said:
to the above 2 douchebags: This guy was my friend. No it is not disrespectable for us to mourn/pay tribute to his life and what he did. You have to understand(though it may be hard for you) that we knew Charlie before his soldier days. He wasnt just a soldier to us, he was someone we went to school with, played on the same teams, had the same classes, etc.

Also, cocksucker mxpunk, if you want to spew your drivel(read: be a douchebag), then we have tons of threads related to the war to where you can make yourself feel better by ranting about our government sitting behind a computer.

If you faggots post this crap in this thread again, I'm giving negative rep.
I don't think you understand the mentality of a soldier. He would not want to be missed, he died serving his country and protecting the name of his leader. I also find it funny how you are say I am being disrespectful then call me a ****** and a douchebag. Hypocrisy will not help your argument.

George of the Jungle said:
as will i.

these two statement in question are incredibly disrespectful to all of us that have served and watched our fellow comrades fall in action. unless you two have served, (which I highly doubt) you have absolutely no right to come into this thread spouting anti-war crap towards one of 'our' brothers telling us about one of his friends that was fighting to protect the blanket of security that you sleep under every damn night. how many times have you two morons signed your name on the dotted line? how many times have you stood up and said you believed in your country? how many times have you stood and said you were willing to die fighting to protect this country? i bet none. charlie layed his life on the line for something that he believed in.

charlie, i thank you. from the bottom of my heart, for doing the work that i wished that i could be doing right along side you. thank you.

ian, sorry as shit to hear about your friend. i'm glad the town and the armed forces gave this fine young man an incredibly honorable funeral procession.
I am glad you assume so much. My entire family has a history of serving military service. Even my mother participated in the war of Vietnam. My older brother died in gunfire during the Gulf War and I did not shed a tear. It would dishonor him if I did. I will also enlist when I feel the time is right. Don't act like I am so clueless; losing someone does not give the right to be filled with such angst.

Cinder_371 said:
Well, he wasn't a "mere" foot soldier! He was a PERSON with friends and family who cared a lot about him. I'm sure, yes a soldier wants his fellow country man to appreciate their country and leader, but I'm pretty sure any soldier you would EVER ask would never say that they don't like feeling appreciated! They go out and and put their lives on the line for all of us. So that we can have all the rights that we have in this country. So that we can feel safe. Anyone who believes in something so much that they can lay their life down for it, deserves honor and respect. And you can't expect his loved ones to not mourn for him. Its never easy to lose someone you care about........
He would want to be remembered as a soldier and be treated with the respect that a soldier deserves. The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic.

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
where are my glasses said:
I don't think you understand the mentality of a soldier. He would not want to be missed, he died serving his country and protecting the name of his leader. I also find it funny how you are say I am being disrespectful then call me a ****** and a douchebag. Hypocrisy will not help your argument.
I dont think you understand teh mentality of his friends, family, wife and kids, who will never see him on this earth. I tell you what, how bout you go to a soldier's funeral and tell the people to quit mourning. Yeah I'm sure they will completely understand :rolleyes: Also, we werent just mourning Charlie, we were honoring him and his commitment/sacrifice to our country. There were alot of smiles at the services because we know where Charlie is now.

About the namecalling, I already apologized, and I wouldnt have said anything like that unless you provoked it and you did. Normally things dont get to me, but Ive had alot of things happen to friends in the past while, and I'm not in the mood to hear somebody such as you tell me how to mourn for a friend that you've never met and quite frankly would never measure up to.

I am glad you assume so much. My entire family has a history of serving military service. Even my mother participated in the war of Vietnam. My older brother died in gunfire during the Gulf War and I did not shed a tear. It would dishonor him if I did. I will also enlist when I feel the time is right. Don't act like I am so clueless; losing someone does not give the right to be filled with such angst.
the angst comes from people like you who are inconsiderate and disrespectful, telling us how to mourn. Do not talk condescending toward people because they dont react to situations like you do. You sound like an extremely callous person, and honestly, I kinda feel sorry for you.

He would want to be remembered as a soldier and be treated with the respect that a soldier deserves.
He was.

No one, myself included, wants to hear you instruct us/me on how we should feel. I created this thread as a rememberance to a friend, but also because I thought the services were neat and something I wont forget, but you had to come in and hijack it didnt you? Your best bet would be to either post something nice, or dont post in this thread at all.

·
Registered
02 F-150 Extended Cab
2,610 Posts
saying not to mourn a solider is kind of silly..i know if i were to get killed my parents would be upset..what the fuck is anyone gonna say to them?

"harden the fuck up, he was a solider!"

..please!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts