Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

A deer die in front of my car!!!

1K views 58 replies 2 participants last post by  JZ oo7 
#1 ·
Dude! I got up 6 this morning and went to my car 6:30. Guess what I found infront of my car!? A freakin' deer! It's not uncommon to see deers at my campus. Heck, I walked by 10-15 of them in close range before I got to my car. When I say close range, I mean as in 5 feet away. They don't care, they just kept on eating. Or maybe they've seen me often enough (every morning), they know I am not there to hunt them :lol:. Anyways, but this freakin' deer was DEAD!! That's right! DEAD! I hate getting ding from people so I park FAR away at a corner. So the damn deer had to die infront of my car and I couldn't move my car. I had to call the campus police to send someone over to move it. Good thing it wasn't killed by mountain lion or something (happened before). The guy who picked up the deer said it might have gotten hit by someone and the deer just wasn't able to make it far and died.

#2 ·
you should've just called some friends and move it into your apartment. then at night, cut it up and cook it! haha...take their skin for seat covers! damn, that sucks! poor deer. poor bambi :(

jansen

#10 ·
iBlueVirus said:
oh, guess what!? I found out where one of them lives!! :eek: Time to go knock on the door... :D

Leo: Hey, I think you left your panties at the laundry last time. Here you go!
Hot Chick: Come on in! Want to help me put them on! :eek::devil:
what the fuck? you been stalking them? god! and why the fuck would you want to put panties back on her? gonna take them back off anyways. hmmmm...maybe i should come down and check them out. time to pull out my spying lense for my camera! hahaha!

jansen

#11 ·
:lol: no I don't stalk people. I live on campus and all the apt complexs are pretty darn close to each other. all buildings face each other and you can see the door entrance. i just happen to see her walking into her apt as I was going to class. :D Come check them out while you can! It's going to get cold soon and you there will be nothing left! :lol: BTW, we do have ugly chicks around here too! :lol:

#12 ·
what if it does get cold? do they wear more bras? hahahaha! when it gets cold, it just means their nipples will stick out! for some strange reason, sometimes girls look good wearing a tight sweater.

jansen

#26 ·
it's the dead deer in front of your car cursed. i heard that curse prevents you from meeting new chicks, but from what i heard, you are meeting new chicks like everyday.

jansen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.