Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
01 WRX swapped RS Coupe. 01 RS Sedan
351 Posts
Personally not a fan of the GR dash, let alone putting one in a GC.. However I can appreciate all the work it must have taken to accomplish such a feat.. So props to you man!

·
Registered
99 widebody coupe 14' sti swap
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Thanks for your honesty, everyone is entitled to their opinion. You wouldn’t guess it from my Frankenstein of a gc but I actually love oem cars the most myself, so I totally understand.
And hey, if I ever get sick of it I’m only a dash swap away from going back to an oem one lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Yes the door stickers are backwards and when the new ones come they’re fixing that mistake

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
1,322 Posts
Outstanding!

·
Registered
99 WRB GC V9 Spec C RA recce
980 Posts
nice
can you share some details on the suspension track/wheels/tires specs?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·

Put the interior back together after finally finishing the door harness merge. This is the first time I’ve actually installed the A pillar trim to see how bad the gap is. Going to have to figure out something for that one.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
I’m not to worried about it. The gr a pillar trim fits the dash so I’ll just use the piece from it I need to fill the gap. I just need to find the ones I had, or I’ll grab some from a car in the junkyard.

·
Registered
2001 SRP RS Coupe, 05 FXT
430 Posts
Curious to see how it turns out. Not a huge fan of the newer dashes with all the plastic on them, but I do like that center console.

·
Registered
'00 RS / V5 STI
624 Posts
Curious to see how it turns out. Not a huge fan of the newer dashes with all the plastic on them, but I do like that center console.
Agreed. I think it could be done well, with enough time and energy. The dash I'm not a huge fan of (fiance's got a 09 Impreza as a DD) but the center console is an improvement over what we have.

-TC

61 - 73 of 73 Posts