Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
'99 Impreza RS = SOLD
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This time is for real, no more feelers! Moving to Florida in less than a month!

For Sale !!! The car is currently located in Perkasie, PA 18944.

1999 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5L 2-door 5spd. Rally Blue with <82K miles.

This car has your basic mods and comes with most of the stock parts. This car has never been boosted, even though I've thought about it and even got a boost gauge that goes with the other four Autometer cobalt series gauges. You can read the list of installed parts and the list of parts that have yet to be installed that will go with this car, on my car domain site. http://cardomain.com/ride/2123795

As I have not put many miles on this car in the past two years, I was exempt from inspection last year, and never got it inspected this year. If sold to a PA resident, I will have the car inspected before the sale.

The check engine light is currently on, as I currently have a high-flow cat. installed. The stock cat. section along with it's own O2 sensor come with the sale, and will need to be installed to pass inspection.

The car is probably due for breaks and windshield wipers, as well as a bath and a good waxing. As this car is nearly ten years old, there is highway and parking lot wear to its exterior. The clear coat is in good shape and the autobody shop did a great job painting and installing the rear spats and RB5 wing to match two years ago. All mods. have been done in the past 4 years.

As I have two sets of rims/tires and two sets of seats (front and rear), here are the options.

Asking $9K for everything or asking $8K for car with stock black RS seats and stock 5-spoke '99 RS rims that have been coated in Duplicolor Graphite. I am not interested in parting-out any further than this, as I need this sold and parts out of my garage. No Dibs, Cash talks!

Any questions, just let me know. I'll be checking PM's and my email.
My email is: [email protected] and my cell number: 215-350-6445.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.