Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all my name is Robert I had a 99 L model Impreza all-wheel drive that I bought from Connecticut that was an automatic and the automatic started giving problems in one going to drive until I floored it So eventually I swapped in a 95 Legacy transmission and rear and axles and all I had a shop do it for me in a rush into his emergency and was my daily driver after that pineapple drive about 30 minutes in the vehicle will just stop accelerating even though we're still on and I can press the gas pedal in the tackle work and all but I will have to pull over on the side of the highway turn the vehicle off then turn it back on and then I could drive again. I also changed my fuel pump thinking that it might have been the problem it's leading me to think that I'm not sure if I'd spoil the properly for this problem happened before and after so I'm not sure maybe if I'm going up the hill or if it is a half a tank of gas and maybe that's why I shut me off I'm not sure what the problem can someone help thanks in advance

1 - 1 of 1 Posts