Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Forester L
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have A LOT of stuff for sale,

Putting up for sale a 98 RS 5 Speed with 155K Miles on it. 1st and 2nd gear whine but I had no problems shifting them as well as reverse. However it does have have the infamous 5th gear grind but double clutching usually helps. I took it out because I didn't feel like rebuilding it so I replaced it with a newer one.

Good for a rebuild or to drive around temporarily.

Also doesn't come with shifter linkage.

$175 obo Local pickup only please. I live in Essex County NJ 07003.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

More Pics!

I also have a Cobb Shift knob that I've only used for 5 months. good condition. Reason I'm selling is because my girlfriend bought me a custom WC Lathewerks shift knob so don't need this anymore!

Pics!

SOLD!

next I have an OEM Double Din Six Disc CD Changer and Tape Deck
Good Condition, some of the letters above the knobs have rubbed off but it still plays and looks great. -$45

I have a Single Din, OEM CD Player
i'll include the pocket. great for going back to stock, the numbers "1,2 and 3" have rubbed off as well as the "Tune/track" button. -$20

Also i have a Beige Armrest Extension for a 1998-2002 Forester, Upper Latch is broken but still serves its purpose -$35

pics of the radios and the extension

I have an Unorthodox Racing Underdriven Crank-Pulley for sale. its in rough condition but still worked. -
$20 shipped

More pics!

all of the above are prices shipped and paypalled,

Lastly I have the Stock 15 inch rims from a 99 Forester L. They were rattle canned black. Two of the rims have Bridgestone Duelers and the other two have Michelin X-Radials. -$100 picked up

I also have some stock 99 forester seats with no headrests or seat belts...free just pick them up!

Pm me if you have any questions

thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts