Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Cheap Kitchens
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have lots of good stuff left over from my donor car;

100% complete SIR system, uncut with airbags and clockspring. Also have another brain and Right front impact sensor and some other SIR wiring from my own car. Make an offer I have no idea what this stuff is worth and I have no need for it.

The starter is for 4EAT, intake manifold harness with cam and crank sensors, some EGR parts, wiper motors front and back for wagon, ABS center of the car sensor, door switches and other random switches (wood grain window switches not pictured) and a 5MT clutch position starter interrupt relay. All $20 shipped if it fits in any flat rate box.

Lots of stock intake parts for MAF but no MAF sensor, out of 98 Legacy GT. I'll let this stuff go cheap, make an offer and pay shipping and it's yours.

The Legacy dash is kinda beat up but the wiring and heater ducts, climate control and gauges work fine. Also have a gauge cluster set to 0 miles with the bezel wrapped in carbon fiber and steering column with ignition and key. Make an offer on this stuff I want to clear some space.

I have the ABS motor and computer for 4EAT, cruise control, one front 2-pot caliper with no bracket (the other front caliper is complete still on the hub, next picture) all from 98 Legacy GT. $20 shipped on calipers, the other stuff first offer takes it. [SOLD] Rear calipers are sold [SOLD]

One control arm, both front hubs with axles, both forward lateral links and a trailing arm from 98 Legacy GT. I'm thinking $30 shipped on the suspension pieces and pickup only on the hubs.

Front and rear crossmembers from 98 Legacy GT $50 each.

Engine parts are all from 98 Legacy GT, block is toast (blew a chunk out of the cylinder) and I haven't opened it to check the internals. Everything pictured is for sale excepth the 5MT in the background.

Rear door from 98 Legacy GT, this is the only piece of the body left. I powered it up by connecting it to my harness to make sure the locks and window work (they do and I'm not sure why I left the window up :unamused: ) There are a few small dings and scratches but no rust or dents, $50

Custom 2.25" straight tail-pipe with 3.5" chrome tip $50 + shipping. Sounds good with a stock exhaust but with headers and the rest it's way too loud for the street.

The spare tire cover from the Legacy wagon is way better than the crappy sedan cardboard but now my subs are too big and it won't fit, $10?

Hood scoop block plate from 98 Legacy GT, Outback wagon rear bumper guard (I've seen this on lots of non-outbacks but it is too big for my sedan bumper) and OEM "skidplate" from a 99 Forester. Name your price

4EAT with torque converter from 99 Forester S, I got it as a spare for my wife's car but I'm now willing to sell to clear up space. Taken from a rollover so it ran before pulling. Pretty much any offer above free takes this.

·
Registered
Cheap Kitchens
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forester struts were just picked up an hour ago, sorry.

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,316 Posts
I recieved the package today, thanks for the great packaging and for using usps! :)

·
Registered
Cheap Kitchens
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I want this stuff gone, need more space for other projects. In other words, no reasonable offer refused. I'll ship anything as long as you're buying Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts