Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Impreza "RS" wagon
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after owning a slooooowwww 08 2.5i hatch i finally got my favorite subaru a 98 impreza wagon! Well i saved it after i bought it off a guy who hit a deer on the highway! Here are the mods!

Drivetrain:
2.5rs ej251 and trans
2.5rs sway bars
rear disc brake conversion
rear LSD :banana:
ABS delete

Exhaust:
UEL header
Catless midpipe
Borla cat back

Interior:
Rs dash
Rs seats
Rs door cards (majorly screwed up now...)
Anyways here are a few pictures and yes i know the wheels make it look like a monster truck but it will get low and some zg flares this summer! Let me know what you guys think!

Just a couple fun pictures with a friend and then my buddies STi swapped rs coupe :D

Picked up a ej257 short block the other day as well :clap:

Noooo ringlands for me :((( haha

·
Registered
1998 Impreza "RS" wagon
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rs! The car is literally a RS wagon if they ever made one haha its alot faster than people think too :p I do have to say im having wayyyyyy too much fun with this car :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Give me lots of hope with what you have done!.I'll be watching closely as I'll be beginning my build later this spring. With pics to follow.

·
Registered
00RS Coupe, 00RSwaggin
454 Posts
Matt it's coming together nicely, good work!

Awesome to see she went to a good home :). Glad you guys got her all back together, that car was a lot of fun, I enjoyed the hell out of it. She is a sleeper wagon for sure ;).

·
Registered
1998 Impreza "RS" wagon
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Give me lots of hope with what you have done!.I'll be watching closely as I'll be beginning my build later this spring. With pics to follow.
Hell yeah dude I've had LOADS of fun with this thing :p Its about to get painted one color (yes it will be rattle can but so far its turning out AMAZING! Now that I work at a subaru dealership I get parts at cost and whatnot soooo new bumper and all that good stuff to come soon!:)

·
Registered
1998 Impreza "RS" wagon
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Matt it's coming together nicely, good work!

Awesome to see she went to a good home :). Glad you guys got her all back together, that car was a lot of fun, I enjoyed the hell out of it. She is a sleeper wagon for sure ;).
Thanks man! I appreciate all the help and giving it to me for a good price! Absolutely in love with the car! About to get forged internals for the ej257 and whatnot. The car soon will be a straight track/weekend car. I picked up the XXR wheels for 500 with tires and a full spare and a brand new contisport tires for $80 mounted! Ill have it down at the Helena track this summer! Hopefully have new struts by then :/ my back ones are GONEEEE haha but I smoked a gt celica across the bridge the other day and he had an exhaust and intake and blah blah blah and just demolished him and the kid was soooooo confused as to why my mismatched wagon crushed him haha :mamoru: oh and light to light as long as i hook up i can play with diesel trucks! I did a 4wheel burnout the other night from a light :naughty:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts