Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
White 1999 RSTI
48 Posts
If this were closer I'd be all over it! Distance with a blown HG means I'd have to ship :-( Front end fender bender? Sounds like you replaced all of the front end stuff, looks damned nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Stage 2 bugeye mbp.
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@ken how far away? @blk yeah backed into by a co worker. Barely any damage but the insurance company had it all replaced it's brand new

·
Registered
White 1999 RSTI
48 Posts
Looking more closely, google says you're 8 hours away, not as bad as I thought! I've got some other cars I'm interested in but I'll be keeping your's in mind, the car looks to be in terrific condition for sure and I love the color combination with blue being another fave. Did the dealer give you an estimate on swapping the gasket out? Doing it myself is obviously cheaper especially since I'd be looking to swap but 8 hours of driving might be asking for an "adventure"! :-O

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1998 Impreza L
58 Posts
Brooklyn NY, approx 4 hours away. Looking for something local but your car does give me the urge to head down there. My main concern is also the gasket. It is an expensive job if i bring it to a shop

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,315 Posts
Nice price, I'm glad you aren't closer or I would be spending money I shouldn't. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts