Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
98 subaru impreza 2.5rs automatic 172,xxx miles. runs and drives but is still a "project" car. HAS COLD AC! restored/salvage title. drop springs and suspension pretty much setup for track (look at pics). previous owner rolled fenders pretty badly. no back seat, but have all seat belts for rear. aftermarket radio and speakers. power locks,windows and sunroof work. has all air bags, all wiring and sensors/ecus for it are out but still have.

short ram intake
new radiator and upper hose
new radio surround plastic
new O2 sensors
header and straight pipe NO CAT to STI tsudo exhaust converted to fit to this
whiteline front and rear adjustable sway bars/links
whiteline tie rod ends and ball joints.
sti aluminum lower control arms.
gt spec rear strut bar
gt spec rear suspension brace
gt spec upper rear brace
gt spec rear tension rods
subaru sti carbon fiber front strut bar
kyb agx adjustable struts front/rear on unkown drop springs
poly rear diff bushings

auto bulkhead harness already setup for manual swap (some wires cut).
if I get asking price or close to it will come with v7 sti swap parts, including -
manual trans pedal setup
manual driveshaft
jdm r180 rear v7 diff
v7 maf airbox
brand new turbo cross member
4 v7 axles
rear hubs/rotors
new manual trans mount
sti boost solenoid
various sti small coolant lines (new from subaru)
basically everything for v7 sti swap minus engine/trans and merged harness

will need 2 tires/alignment (would NOT recommend driving long distance with tires, bring a trailer) and clock spring.
comes with 2 other 17in rims non matching to set on it

possible trade for s13 coupe or stock is300

$5500 cash

$4500 without STI swap stuff

located in Tempe,AZ welcome to see it on the lift and check it all out. DM for questions and more info.

$5500

more info and pics on it here in my newb thread
and more pics in my Clist ad

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the guy that had it before me daily drove it.....before he pulled it apart. I put it back together, new radiator, upper hose, coolant, oil, trans fluid etc. Ive driven it a total of 20miles, around the block mostly since its not insured/registered. it dosnt overheat or anything. across town is fine but I wouldnt drive it from az to ny personally. I just havnt had enough drive time to personally think it can make a long haul. but thats just me. anyone is more than welcome to put it up on my lift and go over it though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
the guy that had it before me daily drove it.....before he pulled it apart. I put it back together, new radiator, upper hose, coolant, oil, trans fluid etc. Ive driven it a total of 20miles, around the block mostly since its not insured/registered. it dosnt overheat or anything. across town is fine but I wouldnt drive it from az to ny personally. I just havnt had enough drive time to personally think it can make a long haul. but thats just me. anyone is more than welcome to put it up on my lift and go over it though.
I’m from Chicago so alittle distance is have to get a date and a mechanic to take a look anyway I can contact you outside of this site?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts