Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
White 1998 L Coupe
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in purchasing a white 2.5rs or OBS hood in as good of condition as possible. I have an L hood for trade if wanted, but am also prepared to purchase out right. I have leads on a few but the sellers are not willing to deal with the hassle of packing and shipping, so I'm looking as local as possible to 17078 or 18072, within 3 hours of either location.

Thanks

·
www.jackstalk.com
‘98 RS, '00 911 Cab, '18 CT6 TT, '04 Escalade ESV
5,518 Posts
I have a blue one about 2.5 hours from you (07457). It's rusted through on the bottom but all the scoops/vents and everything are intact. I'd be willing to let it go for like $50. It's currently on my car.

·
Registered
White 1998 L Coupe
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a blue one about 2.5 hours from you (07457). It's rusted through on the bottom but all the scoops/vents and everything are intact. I'd be willing to let it go for like $50. It's currently on my car.
I appreciate the reply. I will pass on that though, thanks.

·
Registered
2000 RS Coupe
208 Posts
I have an STM hood and hood vents - no undertrays or hood scoop, but the hood is immaculate except for a small dent in the center - passenger area of the hood. I'm located in 14072.

·
Registered
White 1998 L Coupe
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have an STM hood and hood vents - no undertrays or hood scoop, but the hood is immaculate except for a small dent in the center - passenger area of the hood. I'm located in 14072.
Appreciate it. Going to stick to looking for white as local as possible. I have leads on 2, 1 is 7 hours, 1 is 5 hours that aren’t willing to ship. Just trying another platform.

·
Registered
2000 RS Coupe
208 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts