Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to finish up the installation of my DCCDpro and after spending 2 hours searching the interwebs last night for the the Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) B135 B7 ECU pin on my '97 2.2L Impreza and another hour this morning I'm throwing in the towel and posting a help wanted ad.

According to this PDF I'm looking for Pin B7 on B135 of the ECU. Which doesn't help at all when trying to dig through the ECU plug because they don't look at all like that, at least to me who has been looking at wiring diagrams from my Building Automation background for the last 10 years. I also found this PDF and it too said where I'm supposed to be looking for this Light green wire of mystic powers which will be next to a Red with Green stripe wire and a shield.

Am I looking at the completely wrong plug and B135 is actually completely different connection? Or is this not actually the right PDF as advertised?

Thanks for the help.

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,223 Posts
As per the service manual, the TPS signal wire goes to Pin 6 on B84 at your ECM.

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,223 Posts
Ok. You're welcome then? I pulled my info straight from your factory service manual.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True, I also got the pin info from you here too. But I got the fancy pictures from the service manual from knightwing83 on another forum before your post. But thank you for also contributing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts