Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Impreza
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone….im new to the gc chassis because the fact that i had underestimated the power of my 05 sti and had totaled it smh. so heres another story about a kid who bought his totaled car back and bought a 97 gc and wants to do the project ya know…i have been lurking the forums for threads and such so I'm not just posting a thread and wants you to just throw links at me which would be helpful. but i had found a thread to some guy who did the exact same thing i wanted, same car and everything. it was a 97 impreza i believe and he had put everything from an 07 sit into, interior, dash, hubs, ecs…i had lost the link to it though…just seeing if anyone knows where that thread is cause my memory is shot. anything is appreciated to the fullest…thank you very much

·
Registered
44 Posts
i might be picking up a 02 wrx that was totaled out by insurance and doing the same thing you plan on doing (just not with an sti lol) im hoping with the full interior swap and everything i can avoid as much wiring as possible. im going to swap whatever i can from the donor car then part the rest i guess.

·
Registered
97 Impreza
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i might be picking up a 02 wrx that was totaled out by insurance and doing the same thing you plan on doing (just not with an sti lol) im hoping with the full interior swap and everything i can avoid as much wiring as possible. im going to swap whatever i can from the donor car then part the rest i guess.
i was gonna send my harnesses out to iwire i guess they do merging and what not

1 - 8 of 8 Posts