I have up for sale my 96 Brighton. Has a few upgrades both cosmetic and mechanical. Needs some rust repair which I already started but unable to finish due to life. It has newer tires, newer rims. New starter is on the way, new UEL headers already installed and mounted. Has the newer later version GC headlights. Has the Hawkeye Spoiler on it and mounted. Has an RS hood already.
Previous owner stated the newer EJ22 has 80k miles on it, runs strong but the starter went bad on it. Needs a new header back exhaust, have both O2 sensors to go with it. Installed a flat touchscreen head unit which works. The chassis has 180k miles on it. Installed new shifter linkage bushings, short shifter and updated the shift/stay rod and installed a tachometer since Brighton models didn’t come with one.

Not a bad starting point but just don’t have the space to work on it and had some life issues occur so just trying to pass it on to someone who can actively work and restore it that has more knowledge than I do.

4000 OBO

Car will drive but no reverse right now, all other gears work.