Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 L-STi
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, this is just a preliminary feeler to gauge interest. But if the right deal comes along, it'll be gone! The link below is my build thread on the car and is up to date. I haven't driven the car, it's just been under a cover. I'm considering selling it because I'm just not getting enough usage out of it and I just bought a house so if someone else can get some enjoyment from the car and I can get a little money in my pocket, then everyone wins!

I'm asking 10k for the car. Any questions, ASK!

http://www.rs25.com/forums/f145/t156859-thbobs-95-v5-sti-restoration.html

·
Registered
8 Posts
What version of engine and transmission is in there? How many miles on the drivetrain? Is it a five or six speed? Get rid of those STi stencils and I'd seriously consider it based on the answers to the responses to the questions I just asked.

·
Premium Member
95 L-STi
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car looks great from the build thread, but why not paint the fog covers? Other than that it seems like you did a wonderful job.
We painted them black, they were white when I got the car. It was just to follow the red/black theme. Thanks for looking!

What version of engine and transmission is in there? How many miles on the drivetrain? Is it a five or six speed? Get rid of those STi stencils and I'd seriously consider it based on the answers to the responses to the questions I just asked.
It's a V5 engine, 5 speed JDM tranny with 4.44 final drive. V5 diffs, axles, 4 pot front brakes, 2 pot rears. There's about 100k on the drivetrain but it was stock minus the stand alone ECU when I got it.

·
Premium Member
95 L-STi
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, bump again come on make some reasonable offers and ask some questions... You guys are missing out on an awesome car!

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L 2002 WRX Swap
208 Posts
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I need a grand more :'( I like the paint btw lol wish the STi was black or something now the pink but who cares! I WANT THIS CAR :'( damn taxes last year I got 3 grand more then this year...if only.

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L 2002 WRX Swap
208 Posts
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I need a grand more :'( I like the paint btw lol wish the STi was black or something now the pink but who cares! I WANT THIS CAR :'( damn taxes last year I got 3 grand more then this year...if only.

NVM SHE'S ALL MINE NOW GUYS SORRY! Lol. Made it safely home today around 2 now gotta wait till I am off work at 10 to play!

thanks man! Great seller!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts