Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here's mine. It's no RS but it is still the old bodystyle and aside from the 9 horsepower engine, I love it!

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are my mods so far:

K&N air filter
Suby Sports lightweight pulleys
Ractive ghetto muffler
MRT short shifter
WRX rims and tires
Whiteline strut bars front and rear
30% tint all around, 5% across top of windshield
ghetto foglights
And last but not least, my www.RS25.com sticker on the back window!:sunny:

Attachments

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Damn, it's very clean. I would love to get onbe like that cheap for my upcoming project car (if they wife can manage to stop having to get her teeth pulled!!! My savings acount got wiped today! :( )

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I almost forgot. The stock grille was gray for some strange reason-it was the only gray thing on the car! Anyway, I cut some of the fins and crap out and painted it black. Then I painted some gutter guard, I mean steel mesh :D aluminum colored and put it behind there.

Attachments

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Just a nasty ass high powered Impreza. Something that may (or may not) be street legal, to race around and basically have fun. :D

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:roflmao:

James, can you tell me more about Mulletville? Sounds like someplace I'd not want to be!

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RS25.com said:
Just a nasty ass high powered Impreza. Something that may (or may not) be street legal, to race around and basically have fun. :D
I'd like to do something like that...but it will have to wait until I'm out of college. No telling what shape the car will be in by then!

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
I_H8_1.8 said:
James, can you tell me more about Mulletville? Sounds like someplace I'd not want to be!
You don't want to be here. It's Aurora, CO, and it sucks. I want to move back to California!

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks. But do you miss the power? Whoever bought the car new must have decided against the powerband option! But I guess it's good so I don't get into too much trouble. Then again, I wouldn't have enough power to get myself out of trouble! :curse: Once I am done with school in about 30 years I am definitely upgrading; hopefully there will be a new bodystyle by then that looks closer to the original. I'll probably go crazy and try to get 600 hp out of it and blow it up since I have been power deprived for so long!

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Did you have any mods other than the spoiler and tint? What engine did that one have, anyway?

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is that your new one barely visible in the background? Looks pretty nice from what I can see!

·
Registered
347 Posts
I didn't do too much to it since I didn't have it too long. If I had a choice, I would've kept it. Sure the 1.8 isn't the fastest thing on the planet, but I had fun. Also, it was a '95, but right at the end of the 1.8 production run. I was more concerned with the AWD factor. :) The power thing is good...but I just find myself driving faster. Fortunately I haven't got a ticket in my RS yet. :nuetron:

I'd like to get another L sometime as a commuter car. Speed and power didn't mean everything to me so the L was fine.

Here's my RS, its the red one:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts