Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I'm trying something I haven't done before I have a 95 Impreza sedan with a 2.5 (it was made into a 2.5 RS clone from a 1.8 l) I want to pull the motor and put a set of sti heads and do a full sti forged rebuild on the block but looking into main bearings it's asking standard 3 or standard 5 I'm assuming this is thrust bearing position how do I tell which I have and is there any other advice some of you more experienced subie gurus might have I'm more familiar with the 205 and this is my first 2.5 turbo build but I'm going all out on this one I would like to do as much of the work myself as possible as I am really mechanical so plz don't tell me just take it to a shop I'd like to build my motor myself but I'm all about listening to advise thanks in advance picture for attention

·
Administrator
2000 RSTi
1,506 Posts
Moved to newbie section. Hit that search bar for your questions, and then post back with what questions you still have.

"Thrust bearing 3 5" for example brings up 23 pages of results. Not every link in those pages is what you are asking, but many are.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts