Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my 95 Impreza 5spd. The car is carribean green. This car is currently my daily driver so the mileage will go up as I drive it over 50 miles a day. The car currently has 127,000 miles. Very low for a 95 and as you guys know is very reliable. Nothing is needed to be done to this car to daily it everything works. I have recently replaced the starter, replaced the cam seals, and replaced the power steering rack and pinion. Or since it's a OBD1, this is the perfect swap car. Exterior wise the car has minimal rust the rear fenders are clean. The hood needs to be repainted it is blue. Comes equiped with ABS and rear disc brakes.

MODS: 02 WRX seats, 06 WRX exhaust, KYB/AGX shocks, Eibach springs, 02 wrx radio w/ pioneer speakers, Legacy GT snowflakes(tires 11k miles), 2.5RS front end with JDM 95 STi front bumper, remote start.

Sold!!
My name is Alvaro and my number is 973 856 9235
Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Ah the RS25 whore. Almost bought this one. So what have you done with it to increase it's value so much in the past year?
New back seat, resealed rear window as it had a bad leak, new rear deck (water damage), replaced the cracked rim and bald tires, got a new spare and trunk carpeting(both were missing), cam seals were shot as the car was leaking oil when i got it, rack and pinion was also shot, also replaced center console since the tabs were broken and the shift boot wouldnt stay in place and a few other things, the car also had blown speakers only one worked.. basically fixed everything that was wrong with it..and it is best offer

i also recently replaced the starter and installed a remote starter

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.