Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Impreza 1. 8 agean blue
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine gave up the ghost yesterday, as it would work out we finally had a big snowfall in Michigan over the past week and had 5 inches fall yesterday. This being said why couldn't this have happned 2 weeks ago when it was 45 degrees out. Now I get to fight with my car in a frozen fricken driveway with 20mph winds and snow drifts with an air temp of 20 degrees. So whats the easiest way to pull the bottom bolt so I can get this god forsaken job done before my ears and fingers fall off? Top bolts out already and all the powers been removed.:bonk::bonk::bonk:

·
Registered
95 Impreza racecar
819 Posts
It's not hard at all, long exension and ratchet from the top, remember though I believe the bottom bolt or nut (dont remember which it is) is a different size from the top if I remember

·
Registered
93 Impreza 1. 8 agean blue
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys, took me 20 minutes to get the bottom bolt off with a crappy shallow well socket and about 8 inches of extensions and 15 mins to put the new starter on back on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.