Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

161 - 180 of 386 Posts

·
Registered
Bluebird
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
JDM STi pedals:

These were simple to install, I can't believe I waited this long to buy a set. I used self tappers to anchor the rhd dead pedal down in the lhd position. I have no idea which version these came off (but I would like to), if anyone knows please comment in this thread.

·
Registered
Bluebird
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Also got some of these overnighted from the island...

Champagne Gold. Going to be clamping my RC II's w/ Nokian's to the car come winter-time.

·
Registered
Bluebird
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Is that even an Impreza dead pedal or another model maybe?

I am out of the look on the newer ones
I'm not sure, I hope someone reading this can chime in. Normally the dead pedal is squared off, and not at an angle like this.

The eBay ad said "JDM STi pedals for GC8" which is about as vague as you could be...

·
Registered
Bluebird
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
As expected, shifting is much crisper now with the fresh gear oil. I mixed in a quart of Redline in the trans and it seems to have smoothed out the synchro wear on 4th. Still getting used to these pedals though, way easier for rev-match downshifts and the like.

·
Registered
Bluebird
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Been a minute since an update:

At the end of the summer, I have decided to refinish my Rays Gram Lights 57c back to stock-ish with Duplicolor Hyper Silver and all new oem decals. I have 'Gram Lights' and 'Rays' for the spokes, and I had to special order these 'Light Weight Concept tuned by RAYS' ones from this awesome site AutoDecalsHouse Store Online

The dude Matt Joe that runs this site has the largest selection of oem jdm decals including the JAWA and warning decals for the inside of the barrel. They are pricey, and take a while to be made. However, he is very detail oriented and excellent with communication!

Happy 4th to everyone tomorrow!
:sunny: :drunk: :boxer: :eek:rly: :sleep:

·
Registered
Bluebird
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
Fancy

Happy 4th!
Oh U fancy huh? They're gonna look like this except they'll be hyper silver:

I braved the heat once again for the love of the GC game:

Before

After

Another angle

Special prize to the first goomba to figure it out...

:lol:

·
Registered
99 rustbox
1,041 Posts
Spent 10 minutes trying to figure out. Still don't know, I think it's the same....

Can I have my 10minutes back?

·
Registered
Bluebird
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
Added RS 5-Spokes:

I'm re-furbishing my Rays Gram Lights, so in the mean time I have to slum around on some of the best OEM RS wheels ever made.

Thinking of trying a rose gold color to match my G-Shock watch on the Gram Lights w/ all new oem decals.

161 - 180 of 386 Posts