Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

401 - 420 of 433 Posts

·
Registered
Bluebird
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #405
Coolness arrived today, here's what happened (this is a work in progress type thing / update):

This became painted: ^ and these too: v

I promised you guys earlier that I wouldn't touch the faces, and I held up my word. I did, however remove the old "speedline" decals, in favor of new one's.

Rays Valve Stems are so choice, I highly recommend them if you have the means.

The capstone won't be added to the top of the great pyramid until the shift in consciousness occurs, but humanity is getting there.

UH BLING BLING UH A BLING BLING EVERY TIME I COME AROUND YA CITY BLING BLING...and yes I ordered some 195/60/16 Blizzak's for next seasons winter episodes.

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,509 Posts
Oh yeah and while on topic, when done, don't forget to be
Hittin' malls, spendin twenty G's like stars
Rolex, PlayStations in the Hummer
Just to show these stupid hoes that we worth something

·
Registered
Bluebird
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #408
Where's the Lorenzo's on Yokohama tyers?
Almost spit out my Rockstar...

Oh yeah and while on topic, when done, don't forget to be
Hittin' malls, spendin twenty G's like stars
Rolex, PlayStations in the Hummer
Just to show these stupid hoes that we worth something
Made me laugh so hard...

Finally, a connoisseur of elevated taste arrives.

·
Registered
Bluebird
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #411
I was tired but I thought I'd post this update:

Did some sidewall outline chalk font, some like it some don't but that's the best part about life. I think it looks G, but hey that's just me.

The world is yours Chico, and everything in it...

I'm hyper critical, so at first I was out here thinking these mis-aligned decals (one upside right, one upside down) came out looking like hot trash. Eventually, the imperfections began to grow on me the same way warped brake rotors or a car that be needing an alignment does.

Now, to have the rubber meet the metal and sort of balanced all sturdy.

...WANNA BE A BALLER, SHOT CALLER 16" 'LINES ON THE IMPREZA...

Attachments

·
Registered
Bluebird
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #413
Almost there, awaiting my center cap decals to complete the restoration. I had to wear a mask while mounting these because they were so sick, and I didn't want to get what they had:

Maybe they will be mounted, maybe they won't be mounted coming soon on a select Impreza near you. I'll have to whip myself into shape and gain some motivation just to notice how they look on my car...to be continued.

·
Registered
Bluebird
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #415
Sounds like a lot of work to mount them. I have a red car you can donate them too. I'll do the work.
Yeaaaah I just don't know if I can fit that into my schedule. I already filed my taxes, but I guess I could consider charitable donations for 2021, it's possible.

·
Registered
Bluebird
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #419
Been busy doing weight reductions:

Removed rear seats and did away with seatbelts and other associated nonsense. Deleted the parcel shelf and replaced it with this piece of ultra-lightweight metal, it was so light in fact that a slight breeze almost blew it away when I was walking out to my garage. I fitted it up, and did some fastening. Laille Beatrush partition panel is coming soon, I also intend on paint matching the cross brace with duplicolor silver, maybe new hardware as well.

Utilized a lighter battery:

The old one (Napa Legend) was like 40~ish lbs. whereas this one (Napa Legend) had to have weighed in at the 20's range. Specs were: 615 cold cranking amps at 32 degrees farenheit, and only 500 cold cranking amps at 0 degrees farenheit. But more than enough to turn over an ej1.Great. I'm a very big independently owned HVAC engineering manufacturing plant of it.

I tried to install a pulley kit but found out I bought one for a newer setup-think 1997, spline drive of the p/s pump was different. Already have the Agency Power lightest weight crank pulley, and didn't have a shallow socket for the alternator pulley, this was hella discouraging.

Here's a current engine bay image:

I can't wait til' it's Bride X Cusco's, HKS carbon ti and HKS coilover time. Also, summer shall be nice.
:)

Attachments

401 - 420 of 433 Posts