Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Enthusiast
2001 SRP L
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
93 Subaru impreza modded

"I have a 93 impreza with a non Turbo 230hp tuned ej25 with tons of mods. Need this car gone immediately had a buyer and he keeps making excuses so I'm done waiting. Have over $4500 worth of upgrades from full new race interior and complete track suspension and 22b body kit with 17" wheels. Has a 3" catback exhaust sounds amazing. Had car posted a while ago for 3800 MY LOSS YOUR GAIN I'm moving and can't take it with me. Call me and take her home call/text anytime 774-200-9091 names joel

Body has 197k
Motor has 50k "

A friend of mine texted him, apparently its front wheel drive. :corn:

·
Registered
Green 97 OBS
1,840 Posts
Thought the highest recorded HP was 250 from some racing company, but a dyno graph never showed up and they kept blowing up engines? IIRC the cost was retarded high too, much over 4xxx.

Was a company just down the road from me. They did get a dyno for it and I have seen it. But the way they got their figures was a very general figure via WHP + average losses for all types of subarus (like 30%) on a mustang dyno. Long story short I don't buy it, all they advertise is 11.3:1 CR pistons, cams and a tune. I haven't heard if they've moved on to other things or not, haven't heard anything from them.

·
Registered
02 WRB WRX
316 Posts
not to bash.. looks cool and all but if its not manual its not worth my time. I hope you sell tho! (especially to someone who will put a manual tranny in it.) =]

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,316 Posts
I'm not sure why its been so difficult to get around 250 at the crank out of these engines. Just a matter of cam and port work and light forged pistons and rods. The engine can produce it boosted so it seems using reinforced pistons and rods and altering compression would make it simple. You can boost an ej25d,1,2,3 to make that so the internals aren't that wimpy, even oem.

·
'MURRICA!
Hybrid Camry
5,700 Posts
so some fenders and a 22b replica wing makes it a 22b kit. nice throw in some ebay seats and harness and dont forget those racing pillar guages and call it full race interior lmao
Pillar gauge PODS, notice they're empty. But he's got gauges where the heater controls would be, so no heater either.

I also like how he's got the e-brake on...

But F it, if it doesn't have an armrest extension i'm not interested!

·
RIP 08.24.2013
01 legacy L
8,015 Posts
I'm not sure why its been so difficult to get around 250 at the crank out of these engines. Just a matter of cam and port work and light forged pistons and rods. The engine can produce it boosted so it seems using reinforced pistons and rods and altering compression would make it simple. You can boost an ej25d,1,2,3 to make that so the internals aren't that wimpy, even oem.
LOTS of porting.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.