Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling off some of the things I was keeping for backup. All of the prices are plus US shipping unless stated included. If it says "shipped" that is in the continental US through USPS. I will post a pic of the item you ask about in this thread if needed.

One pair (2) rear 93-01 impreza oem Group N rear upper strut mounts I purchased new and ran on my previous car for only a couple of years. Great shape $75 shipped in the US.

-Oil cooler is sold-

1 Wrx oem fuel pump speed controller - $30 shipped in the US

2 3 pin manifold style ignition coils, both work, both will plug into my 97 ej20k harness and the 93-96 L harnesses for sure -$17 shipped each

1 L fuel pump, in my car for about 1.5 years, from advance auto parts, the large type that comes oem in the 93-01 L, works perfectly, removed from my car to swap for wrx pump - $25 shipped

1 clean low mileage 05-06 wrx clutch slave cylinder - $35 shipped

1 impreza ignition module - $20 shipped

Left and right 93-96 impreza headlamps in great shape, $65 shipped USPS in the US\

2 new oem turbo header crossover pipe gaskets for the 93-07 wrx exhaust manifolds, the ones with the triangular tab sticking out. P/N 44011FA020 . $5 shipped each USPS

1 new pair of Grimmspeed exhaust manifold to head gaskets, P/N 020001 . $20 shipped USPS

1 new oem 44021AA120 transmission to exhaust bracket, $15 shipped in the US

1 new 44022aa170 oem up pipe to manifold turbo flange gasket, $12 shipped in theUS

4 new ej25d/ej20g/ej20k oem 14035aa281 intake manifold gaskets, $20 shipped in the US

1 new oem 13270aa082 and 1 13272aa082 1998-1999 2.5 dohc non turbo valve cover gasket pair, $30 shipped in the US

Oem 97 ej20k jdm wrx airbox and huge oem snorkel, without maf but with oem maf boot. $85 shipped in the US

1 Apexi Powerfc ecu and FC commander/ controller for 97 wrx (V3-V4), $650 shipped with apexi map sensor or $600 without the sensor in the US. I am the original owner, and am including the box with original manual.

-also have random bits and pieces including a couple of stock L intake tracts, airbox, blower resistor, 05 or 06 wrx brake booster with master cylinder, etc.

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
get you some stuff so I can get me some stuff bumppppppppp

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
do you have a pic of yours so I can check if mine are the same? I might be able to do it. They are taking up space in my cramped place. :p

·
Registered
2000 BRP 3.3RS
1,073 Posts
Hmm...I don't have a pic of my old ones, but I have a picture of the new radiator I want to put them on. However, I'm not really sure they will fit in the same position, so I might just zip tie. My old ones were plastic, with three spokes around the circle/square housing. The motors are just the standard 3 bolt mount. perhaps you could do me a favor and measure the height and width from the boltholes? If they don't fit, no big deal, it'd just be a plus, just want to know what I have to work with. And are these the plastic ones? Because I had some come from a "2000" impreza that had metal shrouds...

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Looks like a turbo impreza or legacy radiator. I'll have to measure them tomorrow, don't have the tape measure with me. They are plastic like the ones on my car. I actually cut a section of one leg on the ones on my car and added a metal strap where it was close to the header. Cleared fine after that mod. May have more clearance with your radiator.

·
Registered
2000 BRP 3.3RS
1,073 Posts
Hm, could you perhaps take a picture so I can see how you modified it? I'm not in any rush, so whenever you get around to it is fine by me.

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Argh... forgot to get you a pic. Give me a minute. I'll also measure the hole distance.

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Mine are the plastic type, the only place that was too close was the far passenger side near the header. After my rig job there was more than enough room. I used radio backstrap on my fan.

I have the driver side shroud measurements. The distance of the top holes from eachother is about 7 1/8". The hole closest to driver side is actually a little higher. The distance from that hole to the bottom pin is 15", the distance from the top hole passenger side of the driver fan to its bottom pin is 15.5".

Here's my rig mount, its the lower closest to the passenger side. I removed almost the entire leg and just used a radio strap and screws on both ends. It clears more than enough and won't melt. :) Its worked for two years now. That's a bottom view with the header to the right.

If you really only need the shrouds without the motors and blades I can send both for $25 shipped, I just have to find a single box for them to fit in.

·
Registered
2000 BRP 3.3RS
1,073 Posts
Damn, well, I'm still interested in these, just might not have a chance to throw them on for awhile. You probably need them gone. I found a thread where someone needs these ASAP and told them to PM you, because you've been really helpful. If he doesn't want them and you still have these in a month or so....I might have to buy them. :D GLWS!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts