Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Carless......sigh
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Bonds hits 3 in 9-4 win for the Giants! Man that is 63 homers with 18 games to go. I am in awe as I grew up with Barry Bonds in the late 70's and early 80's. I aslo played baseball against him. He could not hit me then but man alive can he hit NOW!

Michael Olds

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Freak!

I guess this is the off-topic area... but... Hehehee you are a sports freak aren't you? ;)

-J

G

·
0 Posts
James, yes i am a freak.....er sports freak. I played profesional baseball and have played pro Basketball in Europe. I know I look like a stick man but about 15 years ago I weighed in at 210lbs and was really in shape. Illness tore me up and now I cannot put/keep weight on...so bit me ...Stick men Unite againts the hord whom down play sports LOL.

Michael Olds

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,385 Posts
this was the oldest thread in off topic so i thought id bump it just for shits and giggles.

·
Registered
2001 RS Silverthorn
1,025 Posts
Bonds is a cock sucker, and I hope he does a shit ton of cock sucking in prison!

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,385 Posts
tell us how you really feel. :burnout:

i think bonds is a great player. hell everyone knew he was juicing and STILL no one did anyhting. then they bitch and complain that he's juicing. well all you fucks already knew that!!! why didnt you take him out when you first had the chance? cuz they knwe that bonds sells games out and everyone wanted him to break that record secretly.

·
Registered
2001 RS Silverthorn
1,025 Posts
Its not the steroids that bothers me most about bond. He is extremely arrogant and full of himself. He wont even autograph thinks for kids. That is not the type of player people should cheer for. He would be nearly as much if it werent for his fans.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts