Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1995, Impreza Outback, Black
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
625 picked up by friday, otherwise 675hey all im going to put up for sale my 04 sti bbs wheels. 5x100. 17x7.5. PICS WILL BE UP TOMORROW OR THURSDAY. I traded my rpf1s for these over a year ago and they already had the slightest bend on one of the wheels, hardly even noticeable in pics. IT CAN BE FIXED. it is so small and can be fixed. The reason why im not going to fix it myself is because i found a good deal on the same set of wheels except in perfect shape so i dont have to go through all of the work. Another bad thing is that i got these wheels painted white last year, however some ******* hit me so one of the rims got messed up bad BUTTTTT i replaced that rim with a spare one i bought from someone else the only difference is that the fourth new rim is in the factory silver paint. So three are white and one is silver and only one has the slightest bend that can be fixed. Offer me a price and dont b.s. me because i know these wheels ride fine even with that small bend on the outer lip. I rode on them all last spring and summer and everyone who goes to the westchester meets around me can vouch for that.

The bend is directly at the bottom in the pic

the blemish to the right is a little paint chipping, no actual damage to the rim, and the blemish to the left is a tiny bit of curbage that does not go deep at all and can easily be sanded down

·
Registered
1995, Impreza Outback, Black
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumpp my pics wont upload so please pm me an email or number i can send pics to and i will gladly do that

1 - 16 of 16 Posts