Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,231 Posts
You know what, I say fuck it and be different. Run some LED's or even better, fiber optics through the trunk and light them badges up! You can make the rear glow red when you hit the brakes, and the front can be always on.

:D

you know you want to now

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
MY16 Impreza Sport Limited
4,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
You know what, I say fuck it and be different. Run some LED's or even better, fiber optics through the trunk and light them badges up! You can make the rear glow red when you hit the brakes, and the front can be always on.

:D

you know you want to now
I remember when that was popular on the RS's several years ago lol. I ended up going with fluorescent yellow. The sheet arrived but i haven't gotten around to cutting the stars yet.

Removed the yellow on my tail lights. It was fun but the clear looks better.

Wrapped the chrome ring around my front emblem black:

But for the most part i've just been enjoying the car!

Considering getting one of those JDM rear fog lights and some mud flaps. Who knows.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
4,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Didn't realize how long it's been since I posted but I don't really have anything to update you with. I put my stock wheels & tires on for the winter, I removed the snow camo wrap from the badges, managed to fit my GD Rally Armor Mud flaps onto the car and put my Hella rally lights on the front of the car for more visibility as we head into the wetter months. Hope everyone is doing well.

Happy Holidays!

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
4,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)

Work has been insane these past few months. Here's a look at how the car looks with the Hella rally lights on the front! They're wired to an independent switch using a harness provided by Hella! Made it so easy to install and best of all I can run the lights when ever I want!!

Once again I wrapped my roof rack in christmas lights! I've been doing this for 7 years now!!

I found an amazing deal on a F1 rear brake light on NASIOC. I haven't wired it up yet but it looks great! We finally got some decent snowfall. Nothing accumulated but it sure was awesome to see for a few hours!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts