Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious of any opinions pertaining to either body style.

What do most of you prefer?

Personally I lean more toward the 4door, but the look of the coupe absolutely fantastic!

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Personally, I like the two door a little better, but I rarely use the back seat for anything more than storing CD's and tapes (yes, I still listen to them), and I like having the bigger doors of the coupe. But put the coupe wing on the sedan, and it's really easy to not notice that it's a four door, and the four doors do still look great, I just don't have a use for the rear doors.

·
Registered
07 wrx
180 Posts
it depends on if you ever used the back seat like honda8er said i use my back seats alot so i got the 4 door and i plan on also buying the two door wing so!

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,229 Posts
I like the four door more personally. The coupe looks a little out of proportion. I do like the coupe wing better though.

·
Registered
1993 Impreza L Greyish
1,694 Posts
I like the sedan more also, more function and I think its more balanced or something. That's why I bought one. Not to say that I still don't love the coupe (especially the stock wing). Damn. Maybe if I had gotten a coupe I could have the excuse that there is no room to tote around 4 people in my car... :run:

·
Registered
286 Posts
I have a four door. And the only real problem that I can think of is that I won't ever be able to get 22b replica rear fender flares. But, I some day hope to have bucket seats and harnesses in all four seats. Scare the shit out of three people at a time. :D

-Andy

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
i kinda like the sedan more.....the coupe's got the sporty look but the sedan seems more balance...plus i'm gonna need two extra door cuz that's gonna be my only car for a while and i hate having to move my seat so someone can get in....plus i also heard that the sedans were lighter...is it true?

·
Registered
1995 AWD Brilliant Red Subaru
723 Posts
"....plus i also heard that the sedans were lighter...is it true?"

Actually, the coupe is lighter by 5 pounds if i am not mistaken. IMHO, I like the sedan's body, and the coupe's wing. Plus i am with Lue V cause i would hate to get up everytime someone wanted to get in.

·
Registered
1995 AWD Brilliant Red Subaru
723 Posts
:checkit: Thanks. Thats cool. I have a memory for useless information that is usally worthless to everyone else.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
Yeah, having a 4 door is more convenient, but if you own a 2 door the passengers might stay home, because it's hard for them to get in. That's a plus! I have a sedan, but I don't disagree with it one bit. :)

·
Registered
2001 Magic Mobile
938 Posts
Sedan! :cool: I usually don't haul people or stuff around, I just really love the look of a GC sedan. :)

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,229 Posts
RallyImprezive said:
I have a four door. And the only real problem that I can think of is that I won't ever be able to get 22b replica rear fender flares.

-Andy
Actually you can, and people have.

·
Registered
286 Posts
JC: I have heard of kits available, but if I remember there was a of bondo involved in the process. I don't like the extra weight. If I am wrong, tell me who makes it!

-Andy

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
i must join!

i go for 4 door!!!!! has the JDM look i think.......

1 - 20 of 43 Posts