Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally get back to the US and make it to Rochester NY where the wifes family lives. With lay overs and flight times it came out to 36hrs. The longest flight was the 12hr flight from Narita Airport in Tokyo to Newark NJ. Especially sitting next to some middle eastern guy who probably hadn't had a bath since Clinton was still getting blown by Monica.

My father in law showed me the basement where he's been putting the boxes of parts I've sent back. It turns out I might need a freakin U-Haul just to move it all to Maryland from here.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
12hr flight from Narita Airport in Tokyo to Newark NJ.
wow, that's it! you must have gone over the pole. the longest flight i was on was 14 hours + from Sydney to L.A. not only is that a long ass time to be on an airplane, but i was in the very middle of the very last row on a completely full 747. that sucked. i couldn't even recline the seatback although that didn't stop the fatass in front of me from doing so :) at least one of the guys sitting next to me was cool.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update is that I'm in Maryland and looking for a place. Looks like in the next week or so I'll be renting a place in Columbia. The flight from Narita went up towards Alaska and then back down. Lots or turbulence to make things interesting. I lost the access to my old account for a while. I'll get it cleared up soon enough.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts