Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is everyone, I'm in the chat room, and I got a girlie in there with me!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Damn, I have been jerking around on the computer all night, and I completely forgot about us having a chat room now. I have got to remember that. Maybe I will have some time tomorrow night.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Every time I check, there is no one there. I check from time to time. But no dice.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I'd go in there more but every time I try I get this message "All your base belong to us" No clue what it means...... :run:

Buster

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ah, Andy pointed out there is a problem. For some reason my firewall is dropping all connections. I'll fix it when I get home tonight. Sorry for the hassle! :(

·
Registered
508 Posts
RS25.com said:
Ah, Andy pointed out there is a problem. For some reason my firewall is dropping all connections. I'll fix it when I get home tonight. Sorry for the hassle! :(
Oh you better... I'm bored here @ work... need to talk to other Subie owners!

j/k

PS

I'm still bored @ work

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay, it should be fixed, let me know if you have any more problems!

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like it's gonna die soon, Nick liked my idea so much he put up the same software on his site.

http://chat.nasioc.com/chat

Login with your N Club username and password. At least my site automatically logs you in. :D

Oh well. I'll live. :(

·
Registered
508 Posts
WAAA!

ok work sux... once again my proxy won't let me through.

Oh and as much as Nick sorta is the god father of subie forums. I still have much love with the rs25.com forums... like everyone knows things are more liberal around here... more home like:)

Silver 2K RS Coupe
1,864 Posts
If you have the will and desire to chat with your fellow subie friends, then keep the damn chat window open or minimise it when you are at your computer!

If you check in and nobody is there and you split, how do you expect to hook with anyone?

I repeat: If you are going to be at your PC anyway, KEEP A CHAT WINDOW MINIMISED and your sound on.

When somebody comes in, you will hear a doorbell.I do this and it works when the timing is right!

James, any way you can disable getting kicked for inactivity?
I have to maximixe the window every 3-5 minutes when the room is empty and type in nonsense just to keep my line hot.

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, I'll go change that if I can find it, then re-start the server. I hate getting kicked out as well! :curse:

My own damn site! :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts