Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i now this may be old news but i have been busy with school and shit and not able to keep up with news or this website... instead of taking my time and searching for a similar thread, i decided to fuck it and post a new one...

anyways, is it true what i've heard.. that subaru is comming out with a 3.0 L N/A impreza, with like 240 hp or something around that figure...

IS IT TURE???

and i also heard that the sti may bey bumped up to a 2.5 L.... are these allegations true?

holy shit.....

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my friend, the one who told me this, seems to be pretty adamant about his claims...

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
the STi is a 300bhp 2.4L T. the 3.0L will not be in an impreza from everything i've heard, but an approximately ~240bhp version will be in the legacy. also, there might be a 2.5L T in the legacy as well. all rumors at this point.

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
Apparently SAAB will be working on an impreza based car...:eek:

·
Registered
18 Posts
in usa today they had an article about subaru in general, about how many cars the sell verses other companys, they had a picture of a forester that was in blue like the sti, and it was turbo charged with the hood scoop, it looked pretty phat.
There is a car show in new york at the end of the month (march) on friday i am going, if i see anything i will try to get pics or info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts