Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
98 RS Blk Coupe 5spd
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

I was searching the forums and found a thread about someone asking where to get a 22b wing. Someone referred, MRT performance, which is a company located down under in Australia.

I live in California... I was wondering if anyone living in Cali has ordered the adjustable 22b wing from them. Any problems during shipping ( broken or cracked wing, missing pieces... ) Did the wing fit on a regular non body GC?

I was was wondering if 514 before tax and ship and unpainted is ok for a price?

Please respond anyone... I need adjustable 22b wing!

Thank you everyone!

Chris

·
Registered
sold it to Susie the Subie
3,233 Posts
regular non body GC?

You mean like a car with no body? I'm unsure of what it is you are saying here.

·
Registered
98 RS Blk Coupe 5spd
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Crap I guess they raised their prices.... 675 AU for wing ... PLUS ANOTHER 1700 FOR SHIPPING!! :eek:mg:

·
Registered
2001 subaru impreza 2.5RS BRP
180 Posts
i wanted the MRT 22B rear spoiler with the carbon fiber blade
but i think $1000 is way too much for a wing
so i went with the Seibon RB5 replica Carbon fiber wing $350
i had to be realistic

·
Registered
2000 AW GM6
1,068 Posts
i may have one for sale pretty soon.... its got the center cf and its adjustable... gotta figure out what i wanna do with the car...

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,273 Posts
Price is good. The 22B STi wing from MRT is the BEST 22B replica there is. You get what you pay for. I haven't seen one that bests the MRT other than the REAL DEAL.

It's a great wing and I'd get that one if I was going OEM style. Other than that, I'd go BIG Carbon GT wing.

·
Registered
1995 L
1,541 Posts
Talk about bringin' a thread back from the dead!

You guys really should at least look what YEAR the thread started!

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
1,012 Posts
i haven't seen them on the site so im not sure. Ht autos may still make them, but i remember reading through a thread where they ended up discontinuing them because the molds were too complex, but my cousin bought one a few years back.

i think bakemono started 22b reps one time or another but he may have discontinued it.

i have mine sitting next to me in my room and its a fairly complex wing to reproduce

·
Registered
99 L
96 Posts
I just picked up Duraflex's STI replica for my GC which is the same as the 22b but with no third brake light. A **** ton cheaper and good quality. I just have to figure out how to cover the oe holes and drill in this new spoiler. And it is adjustabl, you just have to drill a couple more holes in the wing.

·
Registered
98 RBP coupe EJ20K swapped
673 Posts
I just picked up Duraflex's STI replica for my GC which is the same as the 22b but with no third brake light. A **** ton cheaper and good quality. I just have to figure out how to cover the oe holes and drill in this new spoiler. And it is adjustabl, you just have to drill a couple more holes in the wing.
Post some pics once you mounted wing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts