Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Type R Feather White
80 Posts
Indeed they are legit quite popular over in the UK.

On their front page the Hawkeye in light blue with BC is actually in the garage where my car goes for tweaking/modding/servicing.

Have a look here as I'm sure they had a USA/Canada shop

http://htautos.co.uk/

·
Registered
2000 2.5 RS White
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Indeed they are legit quite popular over in the UK.

On their front page the Hawkeye in light blue with BC is actually in the garage where my car goes for tweaking/modding/servicing.

Have a look here as I'm sure they had a USA/Canada shop

http://htautos.co.uk/

Yeah I know HTauto is good. Wasn't aware the had a shop in USA/Canada though :) I'll look into it.

·
Registered
2000 2.5 RS White
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From HTAutos Canada:

It is a special order because the shipping cost are VERY expensive for this kit.
We're talking about 1000$ just for the shipping.

We also drop ship this item from UK which means you'll have to pay for the taxes and duties.

Let me know if you want to look further into it.

Thanks

Alain

Fraal Performance Canada
FRAAL.ca

HTAutos Canada
HTAutos.ca

·
Registered
1997, Impreza Brighton, Green
60 Posts
Resurrecting this thread to see if anyone has additional info on ABW. I was going to buy an Aerosim kit but Steve who works there said it's going to take at least 3 months to produce and ship. I need a kit in less than a month.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just bought the front/rear and sideskirts for the 22b kit from ABW.

UrbKlr has the kit installed. AFAIK, ABW does the kits for Scooby Clinic
By any chance do you have pics of your kit mounted? I'm pretty close to just buying their 60mm wide body kit but need a bit of a nudge to do it.

·
Registered
1999 2.5RS Coupe & 2004 WRX
3 Posts
My kit is in transit right now. You need to look at urbklr's posts.
I have seen only a pic of the fronts on a customer car and it is fucking wiiiide

You can email them directly at [email protected]
I'm just gonna order this dam thing and trust what I've been hearing and seeing online.

Thanks bruh!
Re- reviving this thread...did you got the kit on time? How was it? And how expensive was to ship it to the US?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sorry I am late to this thread haha. The ABW kit is great. Awesome fitment and molded off a real 22B. Shipping isn't terrible to America. It will require a competent bodyman, this is not a novice task!

image hosting

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yeah, I got the kit last month. I paid $2423.37 for the kit + shipping. (A little over $600 of that total was for shipping.)

This upcoming Friday my car is heading to the auto body shop for installation/paint. The shop it's going to appears to do great work. They also do work on cars that go to SEMA.

Here are some quick unboxing pics:

Re- reviving this thread...did you got the kit on time? How was it? And how expensive was to ship it to the US?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts