Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've done searches and found nothing so I'm here asking. Does anyone have any cool 22B pics that would make an awesome wallpaper? Rally cars count too, so if you have any with Richard Burns at the wheel that would be awesome.

·
Registered
00 RS, 99 fozzy & 04 rex
1,086 Posts
i don't remember a (555) 22b.....

·
Registered
99 M3
4,797 Posts
It's the first time I've ever seen them, definately gonna be a hard one to track down.

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow I never noticed the lights before either. That's pretty cool. I wonder if L'Aunsport could make replicas. I wish I could afford a 22B kit for my car, but they're so damn expensive.

·
Super Moderator
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
I can't find this one picture, that I had from years back. It was on my old PC, and got wiped out when I formatted the drive once.

Anyway it was a pic of a stock 22B, in a dealership in front of the windows. It was propped up, sort of angled, with the front wheels on the floor and the rear in the air. A pretty large pic, but definitely one of the best I've seen of a 22B.

I can't find it on the web, but I'll look again...

·
Super Moderator
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
I haven't driven either, but if I had to have one as a full-time car, I'd have to agree actually. From what I've read, the 22B, while having an awesome wide track, has some pretty squirrelly handling characteristics.

The engine, on the other hand.... well..... :)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts