Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Audi Fondler
2000 Silverish 2.5rs Sedan
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... I've seen stuff sprining up recentely of 22b kits coming out for the 4-door imprezas... I'm having trouble finding some of the info again and decided to start this thread to gather some ;) please post if you have any info on pricing contact info etc... pics are most welcome :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
I think it might look kinda like a cross between a Porshe, Skyline, and Suby. I have always invisioned the Skyline and Porshe with larger rear fender flares....

-Andy

·
Registered
01 2.5 RS
110 Posts
Yeah, it would kinda have that look to it, i think it would look pretty cool, but there is no chance anyone would only sell the rear fenders to the kit and not the fronts....too bad!
Dan:)

·
Audi Fondler
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
actually... the place in Korea sells the parts individually I think... was tempted to just do the rear first as I love the the front of the 2.5 anyways... and maybe do a p1 lip or something... i don't race... just a show car... but wass thinking the same thing :) Flare the back and stick 18inchers there with wider tires... might be fun... definately unique ;)

·
Registered
01 2.5 RS
110 Posts
I race at a nice track not too far from me with my brother, if it hurts handling I wouldnt do it personally, but if it doesn't then i woudl for sure! Whats the name of that company by the way, Id like to check em out just to see what they carry. Thanks
Dan

·
Audi Fondler
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah... they're a company that specializes in different moldings... fiberglass, etc... they made the kit for fun and the pics I've seen of it on a car are pretty good. The other one I've found through a guy in the uk are really nice ones from japan... more pieces, but only sold as a full kit... but it includes, wings, skirts, etc... probably a better kit but runs closer to 2.5k

1 - 9 of 9 Posts