Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.aerosim-research.com has or is developing a kit that is/will be available in carbon or fiberglass. you can find the info through the services link as well as pics of the kit in progress.
2000+shipping on FG
2500+shipping on carbon

·
Banned for not posting nude party pics.
2009 2.5i Hatch
1,956 Posts
that looks like a lot of work to put the body kit in, plus repainting the car. It will come out to like $5-6k, :eek:mg:

·
Premium Member
00RS 04STI
953 Posts
It's actually going to be test fitted soon by one of my friends that rallies :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
It is a good thing it has taken 3 years, they seem to be taking their time to ensure proper fitment, while still being as close to the original 22B body as possible. It looks very nice!

·
Registered
BRP 01 RS coupe 5MT
26 Posts
yeah...they said it's not going to be available to the public till at least November. So...we've got some time to start saving up!

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS BRP
3,850 Posts
hmm, I swore I posted in this thread before, but definately a hot kit. If I had alot of money to blow and I already had a swap/turbo kit, I'd rock this. After seeing HKS's EVO VIII, I'm all about the cf wide body kits now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
That would be sweet looking on a 4 door too...but I think I'm still more a fan of the Chargespeed 2 kit. There's something about that kit that I really like.....

·
Registered
Subaru Vivio RX-R
386 Posts
Sorry if anyone asked this before, but - with the kit, the wheels look so small. Does the 22B have wider rims? Or does it have a longer driveshaft (i think thats what it's called)? The car looks wicked awesome none the less. I love the 22b just as much as a WRX.

·
Audi Fondler
2000 Silverish 2.5rs Sedan
3,251 Posts
I think at least the rear wheels were wider... I'm having trouble finding my old spec sheet though so that may just have been what someone did with a widebody impreza... can't remember ;)

·
Premium Member
01 RS-T
175 Posts
you can fit 265s all around. this kit is getting really close to being finished. body kit is wider than the 22b and just narrower than the wrc car.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts